Pages

Saturday, March 3, 2012

----->my d3ream

I was looking for my dream.
My dream becomes fuzzy,
i'm standing lost.
I have nothing now.
Although i want to give it all up,
and start a new.

Let's move carefully,
Step by step.
Filled with excitement and fear.
Don't tell me that it will just end like that!
Although my hesitation is caused by fear,
Deep inside my heart,
There is an echo that keeps me moving forward.
Step by step,
I will move forward carefully just like what i am doing today.
Filled with excitement and fear,
Even if i stumble and fall,
I will still move forward,
Step by step.

When will i reach my dream?
Step by step,
I will move forward carefully just like today.
Filled with excitement and fear,
Even though i'm staggering and shaking,
I will take that step.
When will we meet?
I am looking towards my dream..







----------> HD2e13
___haidan_smaelz@yahoo.com___

No comments:

Post a Comment